Friday, July 2, 2010

Wow!!!

So far this summer we've:

(went to/had/done:)
Ocean
Carnivals
Crafts
Movies

and so much more......

I looked back at my blog, and was amazed at all we've already done! :) There are moments when I start bumming about my life.. but then I look back at this blog I have created, and realize just how many memories have been created!

My life is good. I am blessed. :)

.....................................


Once again, I think my blogging/commenting will be lacking again this weekend! As much as I am in love with my blog, I am also in love with my life. I love summer, and all the events that take place each and every day! Aidyn-man comes first, and that means making his summer one to remember! :) I know you all understand!

If I don't ) get to your pages before then... have a very happy (and safe) 4th of July!! :)
**pics from 4th of July 2009**

12 comments:

danielle said...

I LOVE summer, too! You guys are so much fun--what great memories! :) Have a happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute! Have a great weekend! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

you do have a great and blessed life. We are checking things off of our lists too. Summer is so fun!

Blogs said...

Life is damn Good:) enjoy baby girl!

Slyde said...

sounds like youre have an awesome summer!

molly said...

happy 4th, my dear!!

Lily Dawn said...

we have been slammed with summer fun too! have to get as much in as I can, the twins start Pre-k this fall~

Happy 4th of July! =)

Annie said...

wow! you two have been busy and having so much fun!!! i'm jealous! ;)
i feel like summer is slippin away so quick and i can't believe it's already july :( i wish there would be just one really nice weekend here in MN. of course its going to rain this weekend, just sad!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Happy 4th of July to you too!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are living THE life!!!
Enjoy your weekend with the family.
Suz

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Yes, you have been a busy girl this summer! I love living vicariously through you via your blog!ha ha... have a great weekend!

Brittany said...

You really have done a lot! Goodness :-) Great way to be spending the summer. Enjoy your weekend!! Love that picture!