Sunday, June 27, 2010

Look who's back!

Me!

That's who!

I'm so incredibly exhausted from this weekend, that I can't blog much.... but I wanted to let you all know that I am in fact NOT DEAD. I did in fact drink myself into a hot mess express, but came out if unharmed! :)

It was a great time with some pretty (awful and..) great pictures! I had a blast, and I hope everyone else did too!


(tell me no.. I look slightly asian.. and slightly adopted in this picture!"
This is what we called our "excited face!"
My new auntie! :)
See the "excited" face lives on! Not cute.. but it'll do!
Lovin' for a wonderful uncle!
Big smiles!
Cousin time!
Some laughs and drinks with my mama
The end of the night... :) The hot mess express!


I hope all of your weekends were as fabulous as mine... and per usual I can't wait to read all about it! From my blog roll, it looks like I have some great reading ahead of me.... TOMORROW!

This little mess is putting herself to bed! :) Night ya'll, I'll be "seeing you" real soon!

xoxo

Britt

13 comments:

Unknown said...

what totall fun!!! glad you are home and alive! Hugs, NIGHT! Jenn

Unknown said...

that was "TOTAL"... like i said night! ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Can I tell you how much I love that your FAMILY did a pub crawl!!

p.s. Thank you so much for following BonBon Rose Girls. We just got our own .com, so I'll hope you'll follow us there too at: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com
We are having giveaways galore this month in celebration of our move. Right now we've got a gorgeous necklace up for grabs here: http://www.bonbonrosegirls.com/2010/06/a-giveaway-goes-tropical.html Hugs, K

Anonymous said...

Cheers! Looks like it was a great time! Love the pics :)

alliehallmarr said...

you are like the busiest person i know!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

LOL! Those are terrific photos - what fun! "hot Mess Express"... that had me cracking up from the beginning. Glad you had a great weekend!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Hot mess express??? LOL.
I am cracking up that you guys had tshirts made. You are seriously a funny pub crawling family. :)

Jess Craig said...

i'm so glad you're not dead!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome you all have the same shirt on! Yeah, my family doesn't do stuff like that... oh well I'll just enjoy your pictures :)

Amber said...

That is AWESOME! You lil hot mess you! I think I need to start a new family tradition...pure greatness!! Glad you are still alive!

PS: the fact that mullets make you pee, made me about pee myself. HAHAHHAHAH!!

molly said...

HAH i love that you went on a pub crawl with your fam!! hilarious.

also.. pizza on the grill?? that sounds amazing! i wish i had a grill :-/

tara said...

oh my goodness! you just always seem to be doing fun things! :)

Another David said...

looks awesome! i wish my family did bar crawls :/