Thursday, July 1, 2010

Our day at the ball game!












I don't think I can pick my favorite part of the day. Between snacks, face painting, cheering, and seeing the new stadium its pretty much even. I loved every second of it. Sure there were moments of frustration (Bringing a 3 year old to a baseball game can do that to ya!) but it would pass as quickly as it came. Seeing Aidyn so happy, and watching him cheer for my beloved Twins was worth it! :) What another great set of memories to add to the scrapbook!

Man this has been an eventful summer so far!

Check out the whole day of photos here!

p.s. SPOTLIGHT THURSDAY WAS POSTPONED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES! (back next week!)

14 comments:

Kel said...

Looks like you all had a great time! He is too cute!

Jess Craig said...

uh, obviously snacks!

Brittany said...

I went to a ball game last night too! :-) I'll blog about it tomorrow.

I love all the pics! Seems like you had an awesome time :-)

Blogs said...

His veins are popping out of his neck! True Fan right there:)

Unknown said...

LOVE the photos! Looks like you had a fabulous time. :)

sara said...

What is it about face painting that makes every event seem better?

Dancy said...

How cute is he with his little facepainting?

Also - first with the smores, now with the hot dogs, you're Killin' me! LOL

P.S.- the password for this was nonom, so appropriate for my foodie comment. LOL

Together We Save said...

Wonderful pictures... looks like fun!!

He & Me + 3 said...

We love the ball park. There is something so nostalgic about it. I love it everytime we go. So fun. Your pictures were so good and I love all the smiles.

Shelley said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Your little boy is so cute!!

tara said...

y'all are just so cute! looks like so much fun!

V said...

How adorable is this post! I loved looking at your pictures <3 awwwh

V said...

Left you something on my blog :)

molly said...

ahhhhhh thank you for that hot dog picture.