Friday, July 2, 2010

Scream... cry... hit something!

I don't like to bash on my blog. In fact the last time I did this, I deleted it moments later..but if I don't vent to someone, I am going to scream!

BD has been made to look like a perfect dad.

Maybe a shitty person.. to me.. but I've made him look pretty damn perfect.

But guess what?

He's not!

I'm not just saying this because he went and got himself a girlfriend while we were trying to make our family work.. nooooo...

I'm not saying this just because he hurts his sons mother OVER and OVER and OVER again!

Nope!

I'm saying this because he blew my son off.. not once.. but TWICE.

Once on FATHERS DAY! What kind of dad doesnt want to spend fathers day with their son? hmmm?

The kind that lets their girlfriend of a month take priority! In fact our FL vacation was cut short so he could escourt her to a wedding.. INSTEAD OF SPEND THE DAY WITH HIS SON!

Ohhhh... then he was supposed to have him over the fourth. When he told me that he was going to introduce his NEW girlfriend to my son, I said "No!" I gave good reason, and he agreed. He said that he would have her spend the day with her family, and that he would still have Aidyn.

A week later he said that he had to take care of his garden and his chickens. He made himself look really good, by saying that Aidyn might as well spend the fourth with me, because he would have more fun with his cousins then spending the day on the farm with him!

How selfless!

WRONG!!!! I found out today, that he is spending the weekend with his girlfriend!!!

I want to freak the eff out!

Its one thing to hurt me, but to hurt my son?!!

I DONT THINK SO!

In fact I feel like moving back to FL! We did not come home to be hurt! No sir'e bob! This MAMA BEAR is ready for a fight!

No more Mister nice gal!

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

can you tell I'm a tad bit mad?

13 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Brittany - you have every right to be pissed off at him! Reading this made me want to yell at him too. He is really going to regret pushing him to the side for some random girl! Ughhh - what a jerk!! If you had gchat - you could definitely vent to me. And by the way, you are too cute for calling yourself a mama bear :-)

Hang in there Britt - Aidyn is SOO lucky to have you as his mom! You're awesome :-)

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can tell you are a BIT mad. I don't blame you one bit.
But remember the big picture (I know this must be the hardest part)
The only thing that matters is what Aidyn sees and feels. If he is not feeling your hurt, then he is fine. Children are resilient.
I grew up in a divorced family, and the only bad things I remember are the times when my parents were verbally mad at each other.
You get the choice to set the tone here..you are in control.
He may be a butthead, but you can still be the awesome Mom without saying a word about Dad.

take care...
hope all is well soon.
Suz

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. Men really are big pathetic jerks and it sounds like this guy is king of them right now. How sad he blew his own son off for a girl. That's not right. I'm sorry you are having to deal with this. Just remember, you are a GREAT mom to Aidyn and you have all of us behind you. Good luck girl. xoxo

Unknown said...

Oh' Brit~ you have every right to be pissed... I WOULD BE TOO! Ignore BD for awhile... IDK... what hurts Aidyn more.. telling him dad will be spending this day with him and then Ooops NO' he won't. Or to just keep Aidyn happy and ignore BD until he can't stand missing his son anymore. I am so sorry for this frustration and pain. His girlfriend is very selfish too, she should tell him to be with his son! GOOD LUCK!!! Jenn

Shelley said...

He obviously has his priorities mixed up. He better straighten up or you need to protect your son from harm even if it's not physical harm. You and your son don't need someone like that in your life. If he can shape up fine, otherwise I don't think it's worth it. But that's just my opinion. Do what YOU feel good about.

LovelyBee said...

I have an award for you on my blog if that can cheer you up :)

Amber said...

Ohhh honey, you have every right to bring Mama Bear out, because that just stinks :( Sorry friend...hang in there!! Aidyn is so super lucky to have you as his Mama Bear!

estroJen said...

The pain he is causing is making you a stronger you. Life is weird like that, sometimes we find ourself through our trials. I can't explain why but if you become a better person, stronger, more of a positive role model for your son then he isn't winning. Cry, let it out, be honest with yourself and put your son's best interests first. Any man that would put a new relationship in front of a life he created is not a man at all. The more pain you endure the more you can tolerate it. Stay strong mama.

xoxoxoxoxo

estroJEN

alliehallmarr said...

Eck! Eww! Yuuuuk! How incredibly frustrating. You have every right to be so pissed!

Unknown said...

I don't understand what it is that makes men think their children are dispensable and are only around when Dad feels like it. I agree with the others that you have every right to be pissed off! I sure as hell would be!

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh girl. That is just not right. This makes me so irritated. I don't even know what to tell you. GRrrr. I totally understand your frustration though. It is all about the kids. For sure not the new girlfriend. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

It sucks but kids are smart. He'll know his momma is good!!!

Another David said...

OIy, I'm sorry to hear about that... We've discussed this a bit, but some guys are just jerks. I'm sorry you seem to be stuck with one, but just think about the other little man in your life and how awesome he is!