Sunday, August 15, 2010

Spotlight Thursday Week! Day 2!

Welcome back to day two of SPOTLIGHT THURSDAY WEEK! I hope you enjoyed meeting Brittany yesterday, and you are sure to love todays Spotlight feature!


Jules is the author of Night Notes on Napkins, and let me tell you, it is quickly becoming one of my favorite blogs! Writing on napkins is obviously something I like to do (see this post, and you'll know why!) She is quirky, fun, and her blog is a great read!

So without further ado, meet JULES:

Name?: Jules

Age?: I've been 25 for a while now...

Tell me about your blog: Night Notes on Napkins started out as me just posting notes I had taken after crazy nights out drinking with my friends and the stories that went along with them. It's evolved to the day to day life of well, me!

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: I most enjoy random blogs of short hilarious stories...similar to the shenanigans I get myself into. Mostly, I like to laugh when I'm reading blogs.

Why did you start your blog?: I adore writing, and I needed a reason to use the phrase "Night Notes On Napkins." Did I mention I adore alliteration? Plus, I had a basket full of sloppily doodled on napkins for no good reason, so I had to start doing something with them.

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: I love when I hear that people liked what I wrote. It's a good feeling to make others laugh. I love the people in the blogging community.

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : This is embarrassing but since I really don't have a great answer, I'm going with Vin Deisel. I just watched Fast and Furious and I just want to be near his muscles. And maybe somebody could start to attack us and he could save me with his muscles. Oh wait, too far? Never mind. I think we'd go out for sushi and wine because I bet he likes to eat healthy and I'm trying to stay fit for my pending nuptials.

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: Scarlett O'Hara. I ADORE HER!

Pick a theme song for your life: I get knocked down. But I get up again.

Fill in the blank....
I'm addicted to potato chips and sushi.

I would walk 500 miles for Nat(and my family and friends).

I love the smell of the beach.

Who is your celeb look alike?

People used to tell me I looked like Jennie Garth in the 90210 days, but I don't really think anyone now.
Isn't she a doll? Go on now! Check her out! You'll thank me later!

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

How cute. I love Scarlett too!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this feature you have girl! I'm meeting some totally cool bloggers I've never known about before. :) Thank you!
Jules sounds so fun! Off to her blog...

Ashley said...

Awesome stuff!

Slyde said...

thats a pretty cool blog. i'll have to check it out again...