Saturday, August 14, 2010

WAHOOO!

I don't have much time.. but I have to show you what my face has looked like for the last 24 hours:




Thats right!

HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!!!

My son has potty trained himself! We weren't going to jump on the potty train until today, but yesterday morning Aidyn asked to be in underwear!

HE. ASKED!


This is a freakin MIRACLE!

He had one small accident yesterday evening, but was dry all day!

ALLLL DAY! Even during his nap!

This morning he woke up at 7:30 and asked to be put back in his underwear! He's gone all day completely dry! He goes potty on his own, and is loving all the treats and praise!

We are still sticking close to home so we can get lots of practice, but so far its a breeze! You guys must have said lots of prayers because things are going FAN FREAKIN TASTIC!


(knock on wood!)

**Enjoy your weekend! I'll be back commenting again on Monday!! In the mean time enjoy the spotlight features I have pre-programed to post!!!**

14 comments:

alliehallmarr said...

good job aidyn! good job mama! yay!

Aimee said...

wow thats awesome!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

What a BIG boy he is!!!! Think of all the $$ you will save!

Brittany Nolan said...

ok so weird fact of the day..... i just noticed i was not a "follower" on your blog! I follow you (duh!) but just never clicked that darn follow button on the side!!! eeeek! it's taken care of now!

thanks again for my feature! you're the best!

and my jaw dropped when I saw that your big boy decided to do potty training on his OWN!!!!!! How awesome is that!!!??? praying that it will continue!!!! :)))

molly said...

HAHAHAH YAYYY!!! that is so exciting. you should make him a potty shaped cake.

Venassa said...

That's great! Good for him! I've heard some real potty training horror stories before.

Ashley said...

I wonder if our parents were as excited as everyone here when this was our big accomplishment.

Good job to Aidyn (love his name) and to you mom!

Tylaine said...

Oh my gosh! I can so feel your excitement! That is AWESOME. What a lucky mama!
and I had to chuckle because anyone who is not a mom and reading this would probably be like rolling their eyes and thinking what the big deal is right? :)

More Than Words said...

That is HUGE!!!!!

Jennifer B said...

That's great!

nanner said...

Ya Aidyn

Elizabeth said...

That is WONDERFUL news! I bet Moomy is one happy lady this week!!

Shelley said...

What a stud!!

Brittany said...

That is SOO awesome! Now you get to save money on diapers/pull ups :) GO AIDYN!!!