Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter wonderland

A huge bonus for being back in the Midwest is that there is snow! Although I detest the cold, I am very happy that Aidyn gets to experience all of its wonder. It was my favorite thing to do! I loved building snow forts, having snowball fights, building snowmen, etc... Today Aidyn-man and his cousin got to experience the snow together. They lasted all of a half an hour outside, but they were out long enough to get rosie cheeks! Rosie cheeks make the best pictures! :)



Dontchya' think?


Hope your weekend was as wonderful as ours! :)

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Rosie cheeks...and happy cousins are just the BEST!!!

~Tom~ said...

I LOVED being outside in the snow when I was a kid. Hours and hours of riding sleds, building forts, snow ball fights, etc. followed by a nice cup of hot chocolate. I try to drag my kids out in it when I can. We go to the local park that has a hill. I bring the hot chocolate and some cookies with us. Great memories...

AiringMyLaundry said...

How cute.

I'm not a fan of the cold either. I feel bad but I don't bring the kids out a lot in it. I'm usually good for 10 minutes and then I'm all, "Okay, Mommy is cold, inside!"

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh they are adorable and i love rosie cheeks and snow pictures. Fun