Saturday, February 20, 2010

Home!

I just wanted to let you all know that we made it to MN safely. After no sleep, two plane rides, and entire day of traveling, and pure exhaustion I have had no time to blog. In fact I didn't even have the energy to make all the phone calls I should have. I simply updated my facebook status. I have spent the last couple days enjoying being with my mom, relaxing, and starting to set up our new surroundings. (although I haven't made it very far on the last one.)

I will get back into the swing of things soon, I am sure. In the mean time I just wanted you all to know that I made it safely and that I miss you all. (very much!!!) I'll be back soon! PROMISE!

Can't wait to catch up with all of you, and catch you all up with my life (in the tundra!)!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

glad it was a safe arrival!!! have fun nesting and situating life ;)

Brittany said...

Glad you made it home safely!! Too bad you're no longer in warm weather though :-( Bummer!

Midnitefyrfly said...

YAY!!! Welcome home. I hope you are soaking up every moment back with your family!

Elizabeth said...

Happy to know you are home safely!!!:-)