Wednesday, February 24, 2010

These days....

Life these days is simpler. It is less about others, and more about my family. I get a surge of pride taking care of my son. I love being there for him all day long. I love watching the way he interacts with his cousins, and their laughter that floods the house.

I love seeing my hard work pay off with a clean house. I love cuddling up with Aidyn at the end of the day, and seeing this huge smile on his face. I love that I get a thousand I love you's a day. Its worth so much more then my paycheck.

I miss my FL family. I miss my school kids, and my co-workers. I miss my life there. BUT it compares very little to being here. It would be boring to many, but well.. to me.. its perfect. This is the life that I want, that my heart has desired.

I am so thankful that I followed my heart. It brought me to the place that was meant for me. I am a simple woman, who loves her family, her son, her small town, and her God. I am pretty sure that my life couldn't get much better... :)

Well unless I met a successful, handsome, family man :) but I can wait on that one! :)

Follow your heart friends, it will never lead you astray!

7 comments:

Brittany said...

So glad your happy back at "home"! There really is nothing like it :-)

Slyde said...

hey now!

i'm a successful, handsome, family man....

does it matter that i'm married? :)

Elizabeth said...

I am glad that you have found the place you need to be. What a wonderful feeling!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Life sounds perfect!!!!
I am glad all is well.
How is Mom doing????

Homemaker Man said...

Being a homemaker/stay at home parent is definitely the best job there is. Even when they drive me crazy, there is no where else I'd rather be.

MrsKraft said...

You're close enough to Kansas to steal, "There's no place like home." Take it from a transplant 1200 miles away from where she wants to be. Those words are beautifully true.
So happy for you.

Debbie said...

we seem to have alot in common..who we are..the road we are traveling and the faith we are traveling it with!!!you are doing great!!