So I have been blessed with several amazing awards, from amazing bloggers. I think what flatters me the most is that these amazing bloggers actually read MY blog! (Thank you!)
I have been kind of out of it (as most of you know) so I haven't always played the games that went along with the awards. I merely pinned the award on my blog. (sorry-is that cheating?) Now I'm not sure who gave me what or the rules.. (sorry...again!) So instead of trying to figure that out.. I decided to just start fresh, and create my own award. (again...is this cheating?) I've decided to give it out at random, whenever I find a blog that makes me laugh/smile/cry/or feel inspired....So here it is...
DRUM ROLL PLEASE......
Okay... so its not that incredibly exciting, but it gets the job done! Right?! So here are the rules:
OKAY there are no rules! Who am I kidding?! If I can't play by the rules, I am not expecting anyone else to either! :) So just pin it to your wall, and know that you are an all star in my book!
So this weeks winners:
1. Steve over at Big City Dad.. Pretty much because he is on a roll of winning awards this week. I thought I'd add one more to his trophy case. (plus GOOD single dads are pretty darn ah.door.ah.bul)
2. Liz over at Musing Experiences because she is becoming a real life friend via email/blog comments. We also figured out what a small world it is recently, and I can. not. wait. to meet her in person! :) Besides the fact that I look for her posts right away when I log on. I love reading what she's up to!
3. Brittany over at Simplicity in Baltimore! She is beautiful, funny, and she leaves the best comments! She also has the best name in the world.. OBVIOUSLY!
4. Jen over at Larsen Loves because I think she is literally the most creative person I have ever stinkin' met! She could turn one of Aidyn's dirty diapers into something I'd hang on the wall! She is BRILLIANT!
5. Suz over at Day By Day with Suz! She was one of my first reads/followers/commenter's. She inspires me to be a better mother. I love every post she publishes, and her entire family is beautiful! If her family was a reality show.. I'd be hooked. I'd be all like Jersey shore who?! ;) Although she is much too classy for that sort of thing!
So congrats to this weeks winners! Feel free to pass it on, or just cheat like me and pin it! Stay tuned, your blog may be featured next. :))) Thanks again to all the people who gave me awards!