Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wanna meet me?

So plans are still on for my FL vacation. Things will be a 'little' awkward, but I am going to make it work for Aidyns sake. We've already promised him were both going.. so I am putting on my big girl panties and I am going to have fun anyways!

That being said...

BD and I are leaving Wednesday the 9th (of June) heading towards Gainesville, FL and heading back on the 16th (yes, we've shortened our trip. :( ) . We will be using his parents (HUGE) van (so that I can move my stuff!). We have plans to stop every once and a while and sleep. Or take turns driving. We also want to stop and do things on the way. Like good restaurants, state parks, monuments, etc..

Then I got this fabulous idea! What if we go through cities where my blog friends live! Wouldn't it be fantastic to meet up for lunch, go for coffee, or even just a quick meet and greet at a park! :) So if you live in any of these cities (or within a short drive):

. Waterloo IA
.Des Moines IA
.Jefferson City
.Nashville TN
.Atlanta
.Tallahassee

and anywhere in between...

you see the exact path by clicking here.

and you want to meet up, I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU! I promise I am just as nice and person and I'll have my camera for photo ops! (you know me!) Shoot my an email if your interested! :)

Happy Tuesday ladies and gents!

16 comments:

Stacey-Lou said...

aww now i wish i lived in america! all my blogger friends live in the states :( x

Another David said...

I object. This path you're taking is way too far from DC.

alliehallmarr said...

What a fun idea! Too bad you're not going through Savannah...so close!

alliehallmarr said...

Oh, and I'm mailing you a surprise tomorrow! Keep your eyes on the mail :)

Courtney said...

I live in Atlanta! It'd be so fun to meet up!

Aubrey S. said...

I live off the route, but I hope you have a good time!

Busy Bee Suz said...

How fun a Brittany/Aidyn Road trip with fun stops!!!!!
You sure you don't want to visit the everglades too?

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea! I wish I lived near one of those cities. :( Have so much fun and be sure to tell us about it. :)

~Tom~ said...

sounds like fun but, I live up in NY and that is a wee bit out of your way.

Shelley said...

Aw shoot! I would have loved to meet you, dang it!

Kelly and Sara said...

Yeah! I am your 100th follower!!! Love your blog so far! Check us out at:
http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Hey Brittany! I love the idea of the blog followers tour... very creative! FYI, you can purchase the C.O. Bigelow Lemon & Pomegranate body scrub & cream @ Bath and Body works :) It really works for me - and i'm super fair-skinned, so that's saying a lot! Good luck :)

Jess Craig said...

good luck with the trip. it sounds very trying (being with BD considering the situation). anyway, i live in virginia! so you're too far to meet up. bummer.

Blogs said...

Now at first I got excited that I was going to meet up with my bud....do some shopping, chat over coffee and let the kids play....but now your telling me your cutting your trip short...Gainesville is a ways away from me my dear! 4 1/2 hours my friend! What up With THAT!:) Have fun either way....I know you will:) Be safe tooo!:) xoxox

WHY can't FL be a much smaller state huh!

Sammy said...

Oh, I live in Tallahassee! I'm not sure what day you will be there but it would be fun to meet up. :)

nanner said...

if only i still lived in iowa