Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Spotlight Thursday! :) Allie edition!

We made it to another Thursday ladies and gents! Can you believe it? This week seemed to have flown by. AND with another Thursday it brings us to one of my favorite blogging days of the week. The day of the week that I get to feature one of YOU! (eee!!!)

This week I get to feature one of my favorite bloggers. Allie from It's a Wonderful Life! She is a beautiful young Mother who's blogs ALWAYS make me smile. I love looking at the pictures from her weekends (which always seem so fun and interesting!), pictures of her BEAUTIFUL son, and reading all about her life! I think the reason I love reading her blog so much, is because, she seems to love her son just as much as I love mine! Its great to read about the love they share! :) AND just like me, I know she'll fall more and more in love with him every day! :)

So without further ado meet Ms. Allie:



How old are you?: I'll be 25 in June! (How'd I get to be SO OLD?!)

Tell me about your blog: It's a Wonderful Life is all about my adventures and discoveries as a new mom. It started off about me and my husband's crazy life in Chicago, but baby quickly changed that and took over my blog!

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: I like to read blogs from other moms as well as art and photo blogs.

Why did you start your blog?: One night, after drinking a little too much wine, I decided that keeping a blog would be a fun idea. We live so far away from family and friends and I wanted to be able to keep everyone up to date!
A picture of Allie and her Mom when she was a little girl!


Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: Writing and not knowing who's reading. Also, meeting fellow bloggers....

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : George Harrison and John Steinbeck. We'd eat at McDonalds because that's the funniest place I could think to take two very famous people...

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: I'd probably like to be someone who saves or helps a bunch of people. The hero :)

Pick a theme song for your life: We are the Champions, by Queen....just kidding :)

Fill in the blank....

I'm addicted to my baby's smiles and coos.

I would walk 500 miles for a chance to sleep for longer than three hours at a time.

I love the smell of asphalt after it's rained and lilacs.

Who is your celeb look alike? People (not many, ha) say I look most like Winona Ryder...Hmmm. (I CAN TOTALLY SEE THIS!!!)

There's more funny/silly/creative pictures where this comes from.. go here and check her out! You'll be super-de-duper happy that you did! :)

P.s. I think you should all really volunteer for this! I want to feature you all! I only have one more person in line, so Spotlight Thursday will be a big FAILURE if you dont. SO PUH-PUH-PUH-LESE do it!!

11 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh she seems fun :-) Her little boy is a cutie!

I'll be your next volunteer :-)

Blogs said...

I'll be checking ms. allie out in a moment....too cute....I thought it was Friday today and my mother has me confused...she's senile or something....:) but thankfully it is almost over!

Courtney said...

I'd love to volunteer!

He & Me + 3 said...

She does seem fun. Her baby is adorable. I will stop by and say hi.

Liz Mays said...

Vic had you linked on her blog so I decided to come over. I'm slightly addicted to reading blogs!

I'll check out your featured blogger too!

alliehallmarr said...

Thanks for doing this Brittany!

Aubrey S. said...

Allie sounds like she has a lot of fun.

I'm up for being featured at some point in the future if you need a blogger.

Brittney Galloway said...

I'll volunteer!

Shelley said...

I'll be a volunteer!

Aimee said...

Ill volunteer... Even though I am not a mommy!]
I love your Thursday spotlights

Anonymous said...

Hallo in unseren Sex-Chat.


Unser Sex-Chat gibt ihnen eine Alternative geile frauen de und vieles mehr,sicherlich auch erotische Rollenspiele
Hier in unsrem Sex-Chat erwarten dich geile frauen de Flirt und Sextalk
Suchst du eventuel Live Dates , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Ok los geht es,worauf wartest du?
Blind Date luder de ,einfach anmelden .
Du suchst jemand aus Zürich, in Tessin, vieleicht von Jena , vieleicht aus AppenzellAusserrho, oder aus BruckanderMur? Mit Sicherheit ist jemand dabei.!