Thursday, May 13, 2010

Blast from the past! :)

Recently several of my bloggy friends have had their babies. (insert girlie squeal here!) AND being the sap that I am, I went back and looked at Aidyn-mans baby pictures. I can't even believe how big he's gotten! Seriously, how the heck did that happen?

Since most of you weren't reading my blog when Aidyn was just a tiny sprout, (err.. because I didn't have a blog when he was a sprout!) I decided to give ya'll a blast from the past. (mostly because I'm one of "those" moms.. and because I'm a show off!) Care to take a peek?I knew you would! :) Since you're already here, and all!
Don't let this grin fool you! I was quite the colicky baby! I just love the camera! Diva!
Sleeping during the day? Of course! At night? Never!
It's just that I loved when people stared at me while I slept!
Tree hugger! :)
Future vegatarian?
Always the fashionista! (see side picture ---->) He LOVES hats!

His "Birth day!" Yes, that big thing came out of my little thing! DANG!

:) This picture makes me...:) 2 of my favorite people, and 1 of my favorite pups!
Aidyns first fireworks! :) Such a chub-a-roo! All that breast milk!
Same steps that I took this years Mothers Day pictures! :) My how he's grown!

Look what the Easter bunny left for us! :) Best Easter EVAH! :)
bahahahaha! Don't act like thats not funny!!
okay..okay we prayed afterwards!

So now its confirmed.... (as if you ever had your doubts..)


He's always been a hunker! :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

SUCH MAJOR MAJOR PRECIOUS SWEETNESS. love the pic. of him in that hat. Seriously his lips are killer... perfect heart pucker lips. HE IS A BEAUTY.. you cooked him well. HUGS, JENN

P.S. MY BLOG MISSES YOU! WINK WINK

alliehallmarr said...

What a beautiful baby he was! Those eyes!He's going to be quite the heart breaker when he grows up :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

He gave me the finger????!!!!
So funny.
Love all his baby photos..he is gorgeous. But then again, so are his parents!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

YOu are too cute. I loved seeing these pictures. What a precious baby. Sweetness for sure.

Blogs said...

This is truly the best post I've ever read! Seriously your freaking AWESOME! I love baby photos:) He is def. a blessing and your just like any good mother capturing those precious moments every step of the way. I LUV this! SOOOO MUCH!:) xoxoxo

jennykate77 said...

LOVE this post!!! He is definitely a hunker! :) The "middle finger" pic totally cracks me...and then you prayed! LOL TOO cute!♥

Shelley said...

Oh my gosh he is soo sooo cute!! And always has been!! Show us more!! :-) Great pictures!! And yeah he looked big when he was born! How long was he and what did he weigh??

Brittany said...

Well he's been handsome since the day he was born! My goodness :-) I love all of these pics; espeically the one of him laying on the tree and in the Easter basket lol too cute!

Enjoy your weekend Britt! Can't wait to hear about it.

Vanessa said...

Adorable pictures!

Tracey Axnick said...

What a precious little boy! (Came here via Busy Bee Suz's blog...) He's just adorable! :)
Enjoy him being little... my "baby boy" just turned 14 ... it goes by so quickly!

Aubrey S. said...

He was a dollbaby. Such cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.