Sunday, May 16, 2010

:) something to smile about.

Pardon my last post (which I just deleted). I was having an "angry moment."




*sigh* moving on.





I want to thank you all for your over-whelming support. You are all so incredibly amazing. I have never met you, (minus one or two) but yet you still support me. What an incredibly family I have through this blog. You all make me smile and feel so loved! Even in the midst of heartache!





Thank you-thank you-thank you!





Now on a happy note:




The sun was shining all weekend. I even got to wear some new summer clothes! :)

+ I was able to tweak my charger (I.e. turned and turned, then set something on it to keep in in place. Now I'm scared to move my computer- its quite the contraption!) so that it will charge my computer and I can blog! Back in business tomorrow!

So heres to looking on the bright side! No matter what, theres always SOMETHING to smile about! Tell me what yours is!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look great!! Are you for sure moving? I will be in Iowa June 24-27!!!!!! I have been MIA lately, but now catching up on you!! yay!!!!! Hope you had a nice weekend!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You look SO cute in your little tank (or is that a dress?!) with that bright headband! Love it! :)

Happy Monday friend!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Such a cutie patootie!!
I am so glad you can see the bright side in anything Brittany...that just makes you an amazing person!!!!
You are the Macguyver of chargers.

Liz Mays said...

You are so cute there in your summer clothes! I'm glad things are looking up!

~Tom~ said...

I am smiling right along with you and you know why... Keep it up!

:)

Rebekah said...

Glad things are better! I love your top. That is super cute!

Blogs said...

I got to wear my summer clothes too...that's nothing new but I actually bought myself an outfit to wear and B acted like I needed some place special to go to...ummmm....can't a mother still look nice....geshhhh! Cute top! Love the smile as always....No more letting things get us down! We're staying positive bitches!