Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Happy Happy!

One month.


That's it!


EEEEEE!


I could jump up and down.


I could scream from a mountain top.


I could do a happy end zone dance.


I could do that pinched face smile, I do, when I'm super duper happy!


EEEEEEEE!!!!


Why am I so super-de-duper excited?


Because in one month.. I will be back to my stomping ground. My toes will touch the ocean. I will hug my best friend. I will kiss my dads cheek! I will eat some yummy pizza from satchels. I will go out for drinks with my girls. I will take my son to Disney. I will watch my (ex) students graduate from pre-k! I will be back to my "heart home".


Ahh. Florida.


I can. not. wait.


I talked to BD tonight. He is as excited as I am. He is allowing us to extend our vaca to nine days instead of five! Yahoo! (I'm so lucky!) This way I'll get to see all my family, and friends. We'll be able to do everything we planned. Including:


A day at Disney with Aidyn.

Going out for my little brothers 21st.

Attending my pre-k graduation. (can't wait to hug those bugs!)

Spending ample amount of time with FB!

A day in St.Augustine

Spending a couple days in Ft.Lauderdale at my sisters.

Shopping!

Showing BD Gainesville: Hookah hut, Satchels, downtown, the stadium, my purple school, and introducing him to all my friends. :)


and SO SO MUCH MORE! :)


I can't wait for this vacation. My heart needs this! It is full just thinking about it! It'll be the first vacation that BD and I will have ever taken together! It'll be Aidyns first family vacation! Aidyn is as excited as BD and me! We are all just giddy! I can't wait to tell you all about it..


and you know me...


THERE WILL BE TONS and TONS OF PICTURES! :)


Now, just pray the next 30 days fly by!

16 comments:

Debbie said...

yay!! so happy for you!!

Brittany said...

You are such a lucky girl!! I hope these next 30 days fly by for you!! :-)

P.S - any way you can shove me in your suitcase?! I've never been to FL :-(

Tylaine said...

That sounds like so much fun Brittney! it's so nice when you can get a vacation like that that will totally refresh you! Can't wait to see the pics.!

tara said...

How exciting!! I wish I had a vacation coming up! 30 days will fly by! :)

Kit Kat said...

That sounds like so much fun!! You deserve a vacation! :)

Brittney Galloway said...

Ahh! I'm so excited for you! And Satchels is GOOD! I love Peach Valley Cafe in Gville as well!

Heather said...

I'm going to the beach this weekend...can't wait! You're getting me even more excited!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

Aimee said...

O how exciting!! That sounds like a fun vacation that you have planned:) And its great that it has been extended.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wow..this is awesome.
A FAMILY vacation???? I have a little feeling in my tummmy.......

This is going to be wonderful for ou all.

Homemaker Man said...

Have Fun! Bring SunBlock : 0

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay! The time will fly by!

Blogs said...

Have a blast! I know you will! Nothing more exciting than taking a vaca:) enjoy!

Sammy said...

Have fun! Sounds like you have a lot planned! :)

Shelley said...

Wow! I'm so excited for you!! Yay!!

Tiffany said...

That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

BRIT~ I am stoked for you! sounds like a BLAST! eat a piece of pizza for me, and run in the water for me too. ENJOY AND HAVE FUN!!! Hugs, Jenn