Friday, May 7, 2010

Fitness Friday! PHOTO UPDATE!


Hey ladies and gents! I have four weeks officially under my belt! I am typing this covered in sweat, and an empty water bottle in front of me! :) I just finished a 3.5 five mile run/walk. I feel incredible. I am seeing such incredible changes in my life.
:)
In the past week I haven't been as strict. That makes me sad. BUT the great thing about NOT being on a "diet" is that I didn't have to "Wait until Monday" or tear myself down.. I just decided. Okay self, BACK AT IT!

AND?

I did.

I hit it hard again. Realizing I had a month until bathing suit/sundress time in FL got my butt back in working order. So for the past few days I've done double time!

I am still on level two of the shred. I thought that would make me feel like a failure.. BUT it doesn't! I am just proud that I am doing something.. ANYTHING to make my life healthier! :)


I'll make it to level 3 when I feel comfortable at level 2. I said I would finish it, but I never said it would HAVE to be in 30 days!

BECAUSE GUESS WHAT?!

I am doing all this for MUCH longer then 30 days! I have made a life style change! A REAL life style change! I am proud of myself

>I wish I had "before" pictures for you, but well "before" I didn't like full body pictures. I'm still not a HUGE fan.. but well I thought my blog friends, needed to see what they've helped to accomplish!

I'm not all the way there, but I on the journey.. and thats all that matters :) AND as my niece proudly told me "Brittany.. your a little bit little!"


Thanks again guys! :) You really do motivate me! <3 you all!!!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! KEEP IT UP, SO PROUD OF YOU!

Jess Craig said...

wow! look at your thin little legs. i envy you.

~Tom~ said...

Wow! Look at you! All that work certainly appears to be paying off. You say you have 4 weeks under your belt? I would venture to say that it is a belt a few notches tighter than when you started! Keep on going!

AiringMyLaundry said...

You look fabulous!

Aimee said...

Your body looks fantastic:) Good job. I know how hard it is to stay on track. But your right. You dont have to wait till monday or a certain day. Anyday is a good time

Busy Bee Suz said...

Your neice is cute...a little littler. :)
Keep up the good work..it is all about attitude sister, and YOU have attitude!!!
Have a great Mother's day weekend.
Hugs to you and your Mom.
Suz

Anonymous said...

Awesome! That is so cool! Keep up the good work girl. :)

Brittany said...

Keep up the amazing work Britt! I'm, proud of you! :-)

That hoody is deceiving though because it's hiding you! lol - I know there's a tiny lady hiding under there :-)

You have to be so proud of yourself!

Kit Kat said...

You look so great! So proud of you Britt!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

You are doing so well lady, keep up the good work!

Homemaker Man said...

I'm starting the same journey. Keep at it. you're doing great.

Unknown said...

LOOKING great!!!!! :) KEEP IT UP!! You inspire me!!

Another David said...

Doing great, keep it up! "A little bit little?" I like it.

molly said...

yay congratulations!! feeling GOOD is what it's alll about

Aubrey said...

Level 2 of the Shred is HARD. I've been hanging out there for a while. Great job on your hard work.

He & Me + 3 said...

YOu look great. You are little:) Keep it up.

Shelze said...

You look awesome! Keep up the great work!