Thursday, May 6, 2010

Spotlight Thursday :)


ITS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!
I got things figured out again around here! YAY! So now I get to feature one of my favorite gal pal bloggers Jess from "I Rock So What?" ! I'm sorry that this took so long girl, but like they say, "Better late then never.."

So without further ado... meet Jess:

Name?: Jess Craig
How old are you?: 23
Tell me about your blog: reading my blog is like hanging out with me in general. i just talk about life.

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: of course the mom blogs... but not the typical ones. my favorites are the ones from mother's who are like me, sarcastic, cynical, and in love with their babies.

Why did you start your blog?: for my dad. he was in another state and wanted to see my progression of my pregnancy. Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: well, I'm a little bit anal retentive... i like to see the result of a nice looking blog. it has nothing to do with what i type, just how it looks on the screen. i like that part best.

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : elliott smith. he's my favorite musician and he committed suicide a few years ago. his music is like poetry and really speaks to me.

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: oh definitely a character in the movie the royal tannenbaums. i love how whimsical the characters are and i think it would be awesome to be apart of that family.

Pick a theme song for your life: A Minha Menina by Os Mutantes. i don't know the translation of the song, but the sound of it is something i would constantly love to be played in my life.

Fill in the blank....

I'm addicted to _google__.
I would walk 500 miles for ___1 million dollars___.
I love the smell of tomato vines.
Isn't she just the cutest? Now go on, Check her out! You won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

Juliana said...

I am off to see her blog, her lil one is sooo cute!

Together We Save said...

Nice to meet you!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Loved the pictures she posted. I will have to go say hi. She sounds sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! I love meeting cool bloggers! Off to visit her.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Another fabulous interview =-)

Jess Craig said...

thanks! i actually forgot all about this! but i really appreciate it. i'm going to have to do one of these things sometime. although, the people that read my blog usually read yours too!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Great interview! Off to check out her blog. :)

Brittany said...

What a cute baby!

((how are the workouts going for you?!))

alliehallmarr said...

Yay! LOVE Jess and that adorable Wyatt!!