Friday, May 14, 2010

BRB :)

Hello lovelies!

I tried to do as much reading/commenting as possible during breaks yesterday, but I am positive I missed some of you! (sorry!) Yesterday was filled to the brim. We went shopping (I purchased a swimming suit, and outfits for FL! EEE!), time with Aidyn, driving, packing, cleaning, etc.. Being a mom sure is a lot of work! :) Today will be just as chaotic + a 4 hour car ride!

Aidyn-man and I are heading to BD's for the weekend. I am looking forward to our time with him. We are planning on doing a lot of gardening, and spending time outside. The weather is supposed to be close to seventy, and no chance for rain! It'll be wonderful to see the sun shine! (Cross your fingers!)

Aidyn and I love our Iowa adventures! Its great to get away, and have some time to ourselves. (with BD too of course!) I think it will be rather low key (although we might go swimming at the indoor water park! yay!) but it shall be fun never the less!

I'm bringing my computer in hopes of some time with ya'll, but I won't promise anything. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back at it bright and early Monday morning.. but until then...

:) I hope you have fun on your weekend adventures!! Make sure to take lots of pictures and tell me all about it! See you all Monday! MUA!

p.s. If you want to be featured please go here and fill out the survey. Email your answers along with several photographs to brittdjohnson87@yahoo.com. :) ILY guys! Thanks everyone for volunteering!

10 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, seriously. Thanks for reminding me I need to fill that out!

Together We Save said...

Have fun on your road trip!!

Stacey-Lou said...

Have a great weekend!x

jennykate77 said...

Hope you guys have a great weekend!!♥

Aimee said...

Sounds like a fantaastic wknd... You made it to my blog and I appreciate it :) I will try to get some more rest today-still sick blah. And I am going to finish my May Cosmo-yay

I hope you have a lot of fun in Iowa. And an indoor water park? Sounds fun and like a smart idea... Take lots of pictures.

Unknown said...

Have a blast BRIT~ enjoy enjoy! thanks for your visits too. Hugs, Jenn

Busy Bee Suz said...

Have a wonderful time this weekend!

Vanessa said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend!!

Liz Mays said...

Enjoy your wonderful break!