Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spotlight Thursday!

Welcome back Ladies and Gents for our second round of Spotlight Thursday. I am pleased to introduce Rinniez. She is one of my newer blog friends, and her blog is adorable. I am excited for you all to meet her, and head over to say hello!!

Remember, I still need some more volunteers. Please fill out "this" survey and email it to me at brittdjohnson87@yahoo.com! I'd love to feature you girls and boys! You guys are so awesome!!!


Now without further ado meet our "Spotlight Thursday" star of the day....

What's your name?: Rinniez (at least that's what i tell the blogging community)

How old are you? 19 (ill be 20 on April 28)!!! HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!

Tell me about your blog:Its just all about... ME! Its whatever i feel like sharing with the world. It can range from a simple post on what Ive been up to in day-to-day life, to accomplishing my day zero goals, to sharing funny clips and taking part in blogging activities.

What kind of blogs do you like to read?:Life blogs. Most the blogs i am subscribed to are just blogs about peoples lives. I love reading about how different people live, i always say it feels like my own personal reality tv series that i can tune into at anytime!

Why did you start your blog?:Ive always loved the Internet and technology and being in contact with people, so what better way to combine all that, then to start a blog.

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?:Making friends in the blogging community. I love giving and receiving comments, and having connecting with people all over the world who i would otherwise have never known about.

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? :just one person??? gosh! can i pick three??? well I'm going to:A young Elvis Presley, Hilary Duff and Judy Garland (circa Wizard of Oz). and we will meet at Graceland's and eat a huge buffet hahaha.

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?:I always wanted to be Sam in Cinderella Story. My sister and I often dress up as her character at the dance when we go to fancy dress parties!

Pick a theme song for your life: Grow Up by Simple Plan" I don't wanna told be told to grow up and I don't wanna change, I just wanna have fun."

Who is your celeb look alike? uh? no one... oh wait i have been told i look like Selma Blair before, but i never saw it :)

Fill in the blank....

I'm addicted to bega stringers mmmmmm cheese.

I would walk 500 miles for any of my friends and family if they needed me.

I love the smell of candles burning.
Isn't she fabulous! :) What a honey! NOW go check her out! Go check her out!!!! :)

3 comments:

Rathi said...

Hey this is a nice idea... I did check her out and hers is a good one....

Shelley said...

I like what I see so far! Heading over there now!

Unknown said...

Thanks Brit :)
xx