Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Holy Moly!

I did it ladies and gents! I DID IT!

Yesterday I posted about how scared I was to move on to level two. In fact I fretted about it all afternoon and evening. Sure I could do level 1...BUT...BUT... those are thing MY body can.not.do.

Well today.. I decided "Suck it up butter-cup!"

I didn't want to be scared to keep going. I wanted to push myself. Never in my life have I had this push. This urge to make myself work.

AND I DID IT!!!!

I really-really did it!

Sure, I was huffing and puffing. Sure I had to stop and catch my breath for five seconds every so often. Sure I was DRIPPING in sweat. Sure I didn't do every move perfect. BUT I DID IT!

And I'll get better!

And I'll keep pushing myself!

And I'll be healthy!

I can do this ladies and gents! I CAN DO THIS!

WOOOOOOO!

Now I am hittin' to the shower! :)

11 comments:

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work!

Sarah Ann said...

Hey!!! Way to go!! :)

Shelley said...

That's great! Good job!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome. Woo hoo!

Vanessa said...

Yay! Keep it up! I'm gonna need motivation like this to lose my baby weight!

Brittany said...

Look at you go! Awesome :-) Keep it up!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Suck it up buttercup?
Those are fightin' words!!!!

Becky said...

Woo Hoo, Level 2!! Great job!! Keep it up!!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay, you are a rockstar!

Blogs said...

Good For you sweetie! You can do anything that you wanna do!

Elizabeth said...

YAY!!! You go GRIL!!!!!