Sunday, April 18, 2010

Slack attack!

I am so sorry to all of you. I have been a slacker at blogging this weekend.. but you know what? I needed this. A weekend to relax. A weekend to enjoy my family (including my Grandma who I haven't seen in a half a year!). A weekend to enjoy time with my son. A weekend to shop. A weekend to just breathe.

*sigh*

I'll be back at it soon! PROMISE!


(Heres my "sad face" how can you be upset with THIS!)

I will try my darndest to catch up with all of you tomorrow! I can't wait to read about your weekends! I'll tell you all about mine tomorrow!

Miss you guys! :)

7 comments:

Blogs said...

Everyone deserves a break-I took one too:) Enjoy! xoxox

Jess Craig said...

i have the hardest time thinking of anything to blog about on the weekends. i just did the most boring post ever, so don't feel bad.

Debbie said...

enjoy...glad you are getting some time to breathe.. we will be waiting when you get back!!

Homemaker Man said...

A blogging break is a good thing.

Rathi said...

Well Enjoy your break...

alliehallmarr said...

I'm thinking about taking a blogging break soon too...I love writing, but sometimes it's just too much! Take your time, but know that I can't wait until your back and writing!!
xoxo
a

He & Me + 3 said...

You are too cute. I am the same way...you have to take a break every now and then.