Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Thank my lucky stars!

What better news to share with you on my 300th post then the news that my beloved will be with us for at least another 8 years! :) All you (smart) Minnesota Twins fans already know this, but the rest of you may not have heard the news.... So here it is:

Thank my lucky stars-dance on the moon-shout out loud-do a jig-happy-happy-happy BECAUSE...
JOE MAUER was signed again!
8 more years of hottness! 8 more years of that cute tush! 8 more years of his talent!
and there doing it all here.....

IN THE NEW TWINS STADIUM!
OUTDOOR BASEBALL? YES, PLEASE!

Favorite part of summer. Favorite memories. Favorite team. Thank you Summer!

Remember.......







:) There will be plenty of memories where these came from!!!!!

4 comments:

AiringMyLaundry said...

Fun!

I don't really follow sports. But I still like going to watch because I like the stadium food.

Lily Dawn said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment!

Your son is absolutely adorable!
Looking forward to reading more =)

Lily

Brittany said...

OH helloooo hottie ;-) I would go to the games just to see him haha. I love going to baseball games in the summer! The Orioles aren't very good but that's ok :-) Can't wait for opening day!

He & Me + 3 said...

How fun and yes...he is a little hottie boom bottie! K-UTENESS!
Lots to look forward to on opening day:)