Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring!

Spring time is in full swing here. We are loving being able to spend more time outside. The lack of snow meant it was time for us to head to the park! With three energetic children (Aidyn + his cousins!) the park is where we live in the spring and summer months. The kids are loving the outdoor time, and I am too! (I think it makes them nap/sleep better!)

Check out our Minnesota spring:


We're "SWINGING" into SPRING! :)

How are you enjoying the start of spring? Whats your favorite part?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE PICS. BRIT. love them! parks are fab. in gorgeous weather. I am heading to two different parks Tomorrow and Friday! P.S. did I tell you how much I love the pic of MR. "A" in that hat... love that you are using on your sidebar! Have a great one. JGG

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog - glad you found me! Your little man is adorbale and I love that hat!!!! Spring has been a big tease here in Cleveland so far but we are really looking forward to getting outside!!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That second photo NEEDS to be blown up and framed.
Glad you guys are getting out and enjoying some fresh air.
How is your Mom doing? tell her I am thinking about her...
hugs to your family,
Suz

AiringMyLaundry said...

Love the pictures.

And I love Spring!

I just enjoy the nice weather. I am not a fan of the cold. Tends to make me cranky.

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE SPRING! So happy its here!!! I am catching up on blog reading...got behind this week...crazy at work!! Have a wonderful weekend!!