Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sorry guys....

Between Aidyn being sick, and my Internet being down I haven't gotten around to writing, or commenting! I'm sorry! In fact I haven't left my house in over three days. I have paintings that need to be mailed out (Sorry Mrs.Kraft!! I'll do it Monday! Scouts honor!), rooms that need to be cleaned, and laundry that needs to be done.

I feel completely out of it! I am thankful that tomorrow is Sunday. I have craved for my time at church. God has given me a thirst for him. I can not get enough. I can feel a change deep inside of me. One that I can not explain. I am so blessed. Even amongst all this chaos and sickness, my heart praises him!

I will write more tomorrow, there is so much to tell. I can not wait to get caught up on all your blogs! I have worked on a few paintings. I will post the progress tomorrow!

Wishing you a great weekend!
Brittany

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

There is never a need for apologies. Life happens.
Take care of little man and you!!!
Get well soon.
Suz

MrsKraft said...

Um...yeah, so sick babies trump EVERYTHING, including freaking awesome art work that gets mailed to people you just met through the blog world.
Just hope little man feels better soon!!!
We're fighting strep here, so we feel your pain. We'll be eating an ice pop for you, little guy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
He & Me + 3 said...

Good to hear from you. Can't wait to hear about your updates and to see the paintings.