Thursday, July 2, 2009

Weekend get-a-way

One more day of work, and then I'm off to the ocean. I get to spend the next few nights in a condo off the ocean. Although it says its supposed to rain, I'm still looking forward to spending the time that it's not raining in the water and on the beach. I love making memories with Aidyn and this is sure to be a weekend full of perfect moments. :) I'll be sure to capture a few to share with all of you. Meanwhile I attached some pictures from the location we'll be at. Yes, its okay to be envious. Yes I will soak up some rays for you. AND yes, I'll take a red and blue jello shot for you (or two!)! If I don't post again before, I wish you all a very Happy 4th of July! Stay safe and have fun!











1 comments:

Lori said...

Of course part of me is jealous with loving the ocean like I do but I just couldn't handle chasing after little people in that flippin heat. We are excited about going to a Twins game in the afternoon and then hanging out for fireworks along the Mississippi River. Hugs and kisses!