Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July weekend fun!





I had such a wonderful weekend. I feel so blessed to have such awesome family. It feels amazing to see my family with Aidyn. They are so wonderful with him, and he lights up when they are around. The small town was so quaint. The shops were adorable, the ocean was beautiful, and the people were charming. I hope you all get to check out my facebook album (I attatched the public link) of all the beautiful pictures. It was hard to get a bad shot! Everything was so beautiful that even with my cheap Kodak camera, I was able to capture perfection! I hope all of you had just as much fun as I did! :)


Lots of love,

Miss Britt




Check out the rest of the pictures!!!!:






1 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

So happy you are having fun!! Love the pictures. Take care, suz