Thursday, July 16, 2009

It has been a little while since I last wrote, and I think that partially because I am at a loss with out my camera. I keep seeing things that I would love to capture, moments I would love to share with you.. but I cant. Which sucks. (moment for self pitty..)

Moving on... I have good news... or rather GREAT news! Aidyn and I will be flying home to Minnesota next Saturday (the 25th)!!! I can not wait to see my family. I miss my mother so much that I ache for her. I can't wait to get a great big hug from her, and to see my niece and nephew! WOOHOOO!!!!! The GREAT news is that I will be home until the 3rd of August! Hip-Hip-Horray!!!! The time will be spent with great friends, great family, and wonderful food! :)

Sadly, i'll be saying goodbye to Aidyn on the 31st, but i'm trying not to think about it much. I guess i'm trying not to waste our time together being sad. I'll worry about that when the time comes... I'm sure you'll get the whole sob story when it hits me. In the mean time, i'm just psyched to be going home! woohoo!

1 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Stinks about your camera...ugghh people can be mean. So glad you are going to visit family..that makes everything better!