Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Every Easter for the rest of my life, I will be reminded of the best Easter present I ever got. My son. :) The year he was born, Easter came very early that year. (about five days after he was born and only a few days after we were released from the hospital)... It was the best Easter present I ever got. In fact, we had a bit of fun with it... Enjoy, the Easter blessings from easters past :)
Aidyn's 1st Easter:














Aidyns 2nd Easter:




Easter 2009 pics Coming as soon as his dad emails them to me :)

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

SOOO cute...I love him in a basket..what a gift from GOD!!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness, I remember when we took him to have that picture with the Easter bunny...and I remember how much fun we had putting him in the easter basket and taking so many pictures in that cute tiny outfit that was still too big for him. I miss my little honey! And you too! XXXOOO

Debbie said...

What great photos and a wonderful Easter gift:)