Friday, November 26, 2010

Partners :))

Time for the big swap! :)

I've made up the lists and posted them below!


(click to enlarge)

Find your name and email address and the person across from you on the chart is your partner! Please email your partner with your address and blog url ASAP! If you don't get a reply by Tuesday November 30th let me know and I will find you another partner to swap with! (There were a few of you who offered to do 2-3. I only paired you up with 2 in case there were a couple who fell through!)

Once you have exchanged mailing addresses and blog urls check out your partners blog for ornament ideas! Then get your hiney to the store and find the perfect ornament for your swap! (or make one!!) Please have your ornaments in the mail by Tuesday December 7th, so that your partner can enjoy them on their tree for as long as possible! :)

I will post a McLinky some time next week for you all to link up your posts if you care to share your Christmas goodies! :))

I'm looking forward to reading all about your experience and super duper excited to shop for my partners!

Have fun, and happy swapping!! :))

p.s. If I made any mistakes on the charts please let me know and I will fix them A.S.A.P! :)))

13 comments:

Unknown said...

aww why didn't i know about this? *hehe* well i look forward to seeing your ornaments anyway! hope you had a happy thanksgiving *muah*

Jacquie said...

Just sent my emails! I can't wait!

Sara Strand said...

This is super fun!! ;) I'm excited. I promise to not getting anyone a vibrator ornament. Even though that would be AWESOME.

The Invisible Seductress said...

I want a vibrator ornament!! :}

Rebecca said...

aw i didn't know about this must have came late to the party again but will enjoy seeing the future post

Ambre said...

this is a really cool idea!! creative :)

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Just saw your message TODAY...gah!
It is ok though, I will catch it next time. Cannot wait to see everyone's ornaments.
Peace...Naila Moon

molly said...

oh geez i've been so aloof that i missed out :-( :-( great idea though, brittany!!

Melanie said...

Already been in touch w/my ornament partner and am excited! One question though..is there a $$ limit or # of ornaments we should ahere to (just so its fair to everyone)? Just thought I'd ask since I didnt see it listed anywhere!

Shelze said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am having trouble getting in touch with both of my pairs. I heard from peachyplum, but didn't recieve her address, and my other pair highheeled love, I emailed and haven't heard back from :( Help!

Aubrey S. said...

I'm sorry! I've emailed Shelze. I didn't forget about her...just been busy.

Anonymous said...

هذا هو بلدي أنا أول مرة زيارة هنا. لقد وجدت الكثير من الاشياء في بلوق الخاص بك لا سيما مناقشتها. من طن من التعليقات على المواد الخاصة بك ، واعتقد انني لست الوحيد وجود جميع التمتع هنا! استمروا في العمل الجيد.

Anonymous said...

Mate. This blog is amazing. How can I make it look this good ?.