Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Another Brittany Blooper

So if you know me at all, you know my cryptonite is Dove Chocolate. In fact Aidyn call's it "Mommy's Medicine". Which it obviously is..

One of my favorite things about the delicious chocolates, is the words of wisdom on the little foil wrappers.

A month or so ago I got this message:

The first time I read it (blame it on the sugar high) I thought it said:

"Time you enjoyed wasted, was not wasted at all!"


I was like that is SOOO true!

Case in point:

Then I re-read it..

It in fact says:

"Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted at all."


I'm not gonna lie.. I wasn't nearly as excited about it the second time around.

19 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hahaha! That is great! You're right though. Once you read it that way the first time, it's not as great when you read it the right way.

Jumble Mash said...

LOL You make me laugh. I love the second pic. You look drunk as hell!

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

LOL! I've gotten this one several times, I remember re-reading it the first time b/c I was like "WHAT THE HECK?!?" haha - this post is HILARIOUS! I got one yesterday that said "enjoy the childhood joys of winter". Is it snowing in MN yet?

Hannah said...

Oh that is wonderful! You are so funny and I LOVE IT!

Nicole said...

hehe... that's funny!

Annie said...

you crack me up!! hahaha! that is just too funny!! i saw it on facebook today and laughed out loud! ha!

have a great thanksgiving sweets!!

Hey Barbie said...

LOL that is great! You take pretty pictures even when your tipsy. Now that is a talent my dear =) Hope you & your family have a great Thanksgiving!!

Jessica said...

I like your version better. ;)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so funny!!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your beautiful family!!!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

what a cute post!

Aimee said...

I think the first one is better too! LOL I have a ton of pictures demonstrating that too...

jules said...

HA HA HA HA!!! I enjoyed spending a little time wasted! (Well, obviously, we can all tell that by my blog. That is a funny one though!

Dancy said...

I super love this post. And totally agree. LOL

Rebecca said...

great quote and so true

Iris Flavia said...

:-) Here Dove is soap, shampoo and such! Now does that add some meaning??? LOL

They tried yours (sweets), but people associated soap too much, didn´t work.

Renee said...

I LOVE Dove chocolate already - but it would have been even better if the inspirational quote on your wrapper was about getting drunk.

Sarah said...

Hahaha, this cracked me up! You are too funny. :)

Kari said...

That made me smile!

Debbie said...

loved this! VERY VERY funny!!!!