Saturday, July 3, 2010

Smiling again.

Last night might of really sucked.. but I wasn't going to let it ruin my weekend... OR Aidyns! So we spent the day doing what we love the most....








Being on the water! :)

Nothing like a great day on the lake to make you smile again!

(Just wish Aidyn would have smiled for the camera!! he smiled all day, but stopped whenever we tried to take a picture! grrr!!! Oh well! )

Happy Fourth tomorrow ladies! I'll be back to my commenting self after the weekend! :) ILY!

8 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is what makes YOU an amazing Mother...you pick yourself up and keep on going, all the while smiling. Glad you had a great day with your little man.
Take care, Suz

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time. He is precious even if he isn't smiling. Love your shades. CUTE

El'Aundra Dolce said...

So I saw your blog. I wanted to invite you to my blog, edk.dolce where I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote all my followers, and give them a chance to attract more people to their blog & for my followers to learn more about them! Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
*Elle

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a better day girl. You will find Mr. Right and he'll be one lucky guy. xoxo

alliehallmarr said...

these are cute pics, it looks like you guys had a blast! i just love that first picture of you and aidyn!

Aubrey S. said...

I'm glad that you and the little man had a great time even if it wasn't the original plans.

I've given you an award on my blog: http://high-heeledlove.blogspot.com/2010/07/award-love.html

Elizabeth said...

OH THE LAKE!!!!!! Happy 4th of July to you! hope you had an awesome weekend! I miss you! I will get better at reading blogs I promise!!!

Shelley said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!