Thursday, February 25, 2010

Photo tag!

One of my favorite bloggers Brittany at Simplicity in Baltimore tagged me in a Photo tag game. I thought it sounded like so much fun.

Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.

So here is my first album-tenth picture...............

This is my best friend in high school. We were inseparable for many-many years. Even though I haven't seen her in a year, I know that when I do we will start right where we left off. This is a picture of us waiting to do our graduation march! :) We were so happy, and had so much fun. To this day I still think the summer following graduation was the most fun I ever had. Thanks to this girl! :)

p.s. Don't we look like sisters? We used to tell people we were twins. We were born a day and a half apart, so pretty much we are! :)

Now I am tagging.....

1. Tonya at a simple kind of free

2. Suz at Day By Day With Suz

3. Jen at Larsen Love

4. Kat at Life love and Literature

5. Tom at Babbles and Life Stories

Im looking forward to all your pictures! :)

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

You do look like sisters...I had to get a closer look to figure out which one was YOU!!!!
I will try to work on this over the weekend.
Thanks!!!!

~Tom~ said...

I enjoy posts like this. They are fun. When I get home from work later I will have to post mine. Thanks for the tag! =^.^=

Jess Craig said...

i have a friend like this too! it doesn't matter how far apart we are, once we're united again it's like we never left. :)

Brittany said...

You two do look alike! Cute pic :-)