Saturday, January 9, 2010

Best Buds

Teacher: Aidyn who is YOUR best friend?
Aidyn: My mommy.

Awwwww..... (I know right?)
This is us on our "date night".

Sadly, there was NO parking at the movie theatre. When I say no parking, I mean none. Zip-o. Nada. In fact I was going to park in the bar parking lot, but there were cops there handing out tickets to non-bar customers. I figured it was better safe then sorry.

After making at LEAST twenty trips around the parking lot, we called it quits. Aidyn cried, until we made a new plan. We decided to go to the store and buy the old Chip Munks movie. We also bought treats, popcorn, and drinks. We set up our bed, and cuddled in for the night. :)

Treats with my sweets in bed! What more can one ask for? And it was even cheaper the movie tickets! :) Just a cherry on top of the sundae!

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think plan B was a better deal for both of you.
You are such a great Mom!!!!!

Brittney Galloway said...

You're in Gville right? Those movie theaters are always horrible on the weekend!

Elizabeth said...

I love the picture from your date night! Nothing better then to stay in on the bed, and watch movies and SNACK!! yay!!!! Have a great sunday!!!!