Friday, January 8, 2010

Congratulations.....



Congratulations Mrs. Kraft! Aidyn chose you tonight as our BIG winner! Thanks so much for commenting and I can't wait to do your piece! From the little we've talked, I think we can come up with something very cool!


BONUS to two more of my readers..... Elizabeth and Former Fat Chick... Since you both put snippet's on your blog, I am going to do two small pieces for you as well!!!! Thank you both for posting about my blog on your pages, and for being so encouraging!!!


Can. not. wait. to get started! Stay tuned for many more giveaways in the future!!!

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

That boy is yummilicious!!
I do hope you post a picture of whatever you make...can't wait to see!!!

MrsKraft said...

You have totally made my day!
Aidyn, thank you so much!

Elizabeth said...

Loved watching the VIDEO! So cute! That made my WEEKEND!!! You are the best!!! :-) Your a doll!!

MrsKraft said...

Aidyn,
Mr. Kraft said thank you, too! You guys are awesome!