Sunday, November 1, 2009

MY CLASS


So I know I am breaking some copyright laws, but I just had to share this :) It is my class! I love that they are all looking, no one is making funny faces or crying. How adorable are they? Its not all of them (some were out, or not in yet) but a vast majority of them. I wish I would have gotten the opportunity to order one,but instead I took a snap of one of my students copies. I might just have to break even more laws and scan it. I want to remember my very first classroom forever! I really believe this is my calling, and that God created me with all the gifts he gave me to do this. To teach, and to be apart of their lives. In all honesty they touch my life even more then they'll ever know. :) I love to think about what and who they will be when they get big, and I'm positive they'll be great! I hope they always remember "Ms.Britt" and all our silly memories!

2 comments:

Lori said...

That really is an amazing picture! Getting that many kids to cooperate for a picture like that is rare.

I do believe that you are finding yourself in everything you've gone through. You have so many gifts and talents and like I was saying to you on the phone the other day, you need to brainstorms for ways to put all your talents together and use them. You are as much a blessing to them as they are to you. I promise you that the love and care you give to them means a lot to them.

I'm so proud of you!!! XXOO

~M~ said...

AW! Cute kiddos!