Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween weekend in lots of snap shots :)

The weekend was full of so many memories. SO much happened that I can't even begin to tell you everything, but of course I had my camera to capture every special moment. I hope your Halloween weekend was as wonderful as ours! only 364 days until the next one!

FB and me in our Country hoedown wear!


J-Train and I :)



Don't let looks fool you..... she's trouble :)


Gettin' our picture on, in the photo booth I painted :) (this is my new teacher in my room ms.Meagan! LOVE HER!)
My favorite afternoon teacher! He makes my day everyday, and makes my job SO much easier!


Gotta love my boss/director! SHE IS INCREDIBLE :)

This is my "Catch of the day" picture!


The worlds best teacher! He amazes me at his talent to teach and get kids excited about learning! He is really my hero!

A little sneak peak at Aidyn man's day! (I had a spy in his room to take pictures!)



I was having a little TOO much fun!
I did face paint too. Of course by the time I thought of taking pictures, it was already coming off
:(

Ms. Krystal and some of the kiddies (check out the face paint)
Ms. Meagan with the butterfly princesses (butterflies were the most popular with the girls!)
Of course the day was about the kids... so here they are being incredibly silly!

Trying to be a "normal" shot, didn't quite pan out! lol such silly ducks!
We were the "garden" here's a shot of the kids work :)

Such beautiful little munchkins :)

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION :)


My cowboy!

Our beautiful Secretary/admin!
4 year old teachers ROCK!

We had such a fun time. I'm sorry those we'rent in any kind of order, just random snip-ets of our day! It was so much fun, and the kids were so great and we made memories I will take with me for the rest of my life. I'm so glad I got so many pictures. you can check out the rest here if you'd like!
---------------------------------------------------------
NOW ON TO HALLOWEEN NIGHT!!!!
We were supposed to go trick-or-treating at a little subdivision that was patrolled by police, and blocked off by cars, but when we got there it was way too crazy. We went to about a dozen houses, before we turned around and went home. I was starting to feel like an awful mom for not making his Halloween super special, when I got a call from FB. She was at a mutual friends house, and told me to stop by. When we got there they loaded Aidyn man down with candy. It was five girls who just sat and loved on him. They sang songs with him, danced with him, ate his candies, and made his night super-duper special! :) Here are some of the pictures :)
P.S THE PILOT COSTUME WON!!!!!!!!!!

The girls with the pilot :)

Big smiles :)
Gettin' down with his candy bag!

:) If you want to check out all my Halloween pictures you can take a look at here!

I promise to write a "real" post soon. I have lots to share with you, but for now I hope you like the photo op's :) Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

~Tom~ said...

you promise to post a "real" post soon? This post is as real as they come. The pictures tell stories way beyond anything you could put in words. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Busy Bee Suz said...

This looks like a really fun day at school. You are so wonderful, it shows in your face how much you love what you do.
Holidays are not 'cookie cutter'...they don't have to be perfect. Your little man will have so many wonderful memories and they don't have to be what we think are going to be the best. I remember trick or treating with my brother..just the two of us a few years and that was just fine too. Not too much hoopla.
take care, Suz

Lori said...

So proud of you honey. Aidyn looks so happy...that speaks volumns! XXOO