Monday, November 2, 2009

EXTRA-EXTRA!

I know I Just posted, and its a little obsessive to post two posts in one day, let alone the same hour, but I just HAD to share this little life update. Aidyn is in the "I want to do it myself" stage, and finally it happened. He wanted to get dressed all by himself. Well he did it. He undressed himself, and re-dressed himself in his pjs (that he picked out). Of course its not perfect but I am so proud of him! He looks SO FUNNY:) but I just want to kiss those chubby little cheekies!


BRAVO little Aidyn man! I hope you know how proud I am of everything that you do!

11/2/09 Aidyn dresses himself! One for the baby books!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Way to go big boy!!!! Grandma is so proud of you! XXOO

Busy Bee Suz said...

Independent kids are the best!!!

Riahli said...

Very cute!