Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NEW BANNER :)

I cant tell you how excited I was to see that Picasa was already downloaded on my computer. I also maneuvered my way around it long enough to create my new blog banner! What do you think?! I kind of-sort of-LOVE IT! Anything I should change or fix?

My GAWD how Aidyn has grown over the years! I just realized that in the first picture we took together, and the most recent we are wearing flannel! They are my two favorite pictures we've ever taken together... (I think this might become a trend!)

The first picture was taken in flannel because the little shirt Aidyn-baby was wearing was his fathers when he was a little guy. We wanted to do fall pictures in them for our parents. The second was obviously for Harvest hoedown. We don't generally-ever wear flannel, but I really might have to incorporate it into our wardrobe.

I love that this blog is becoming more and more apart of me, and my daily life. It is a wonderful way to reflect and to record. :) A special gift not only for me, but for Aidyn. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am. I certainly enjoy all of yours!

2 comments:

Lori said...

How did you get so talented young lady???? Where did you get all this talent from? I love the new header you made!!! Very nice. Yes, the little sweet boy has grown and grown. There is nothing wrong with flannel honey...your country hick mom wears her flannel shirt with pride!!! Love you! XXOO

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love the Polaroid shots. SO CUTE.