Thursday, February 17, 2011

pu-pu-please!


I know I have no right to ask for favors right now..


Since I am fairly pathetic, and havent been by to say hi..

but...

for the "old" Brittany sake,

Could you maybe...

pretty please with sugar on top...

vote for Aidyn's picture on facebook!!!

If he wins he gets a free 1/2 hour session!

His birthday is coming up in April, and I would LOVE for him to get his four year old pictures taken!

If you're down all you do is follow this link ....

"like" the photographer and then "like" Aidyn's picture!

Simple as that!!

I'll be your bestest friends forever! :)

p.s. I miss and love you guys!!!

8 comments:

Renee said...

Done!

Jillian said...

how cute!

Dancy said...

Done and done! I kinda feel like I see you a lot b/c of FB so at least I get that. Life's busy, it's better that you're out enjoying yourself than sitting home & blogging. More power to you girl! :)

Rachel said...

I voted!! Good luck!

:)
Rach

♥ cheryl elisabeth said...

liked :)

Blogs said...

Looks like you won?! right! wooooo..u go mama! do whatcha gotta do for your baby:)

Slyde said...

i could use a new best friend!

i'll do it when i get home :)

Unknown said...

I'm Renee and a new follower of your blog! Just thought I'd say hello!

anyhoot, i love what you've got going here, very cute!

Feel free to take a look at mine [you know, just so you know who's reading yours :)]

http://babygeisler.blogspot.com/

Renee xo