Friday, January 28, 2011

hello darling....


I know I look like a straight "G"..

but I'm not.

I'm a big fat LOOOOOSSSSSERRRRRR!

I don't think I can even call myself a blogger anymore....

I won't even pretend that I will be by any time soon.

I really-really don't have time.

For instance, this is my schedule for the weekend:

Friday:
Work 8:30 A.M to 12:00 P.M.
Laundry/clean room 12:15-1:15
Work 1:30 P.M. to 6:00 P.M
Pack
Supper with My cousin at 8:00 PM
Sleepover at my cousins

Saturday:
Wake up at 5:00 A.M and get ready
Leave for conference at 6:00 A.M
Conference at 8:15 A.M
Meet best friend at 3:30 P.M
HAWAIIAN NIGHT

Sunday:
9:00 A.M leave for Mary Kay debut party with my friend Randy
1:30 P.M Set up for debut party
2:30 P.M Debut party
6:30 P.M to 10:30 P.M work

and Monday I work the overnight

I know that doesn't sound that crazy, but I swear.. I have NOOOOO down time!

So I love you all
I miss you all..
I'm still alive...
and I hope one day I can be as awesome at blogging as I use to be!

p.s. if you add me on facebook (see right side bar) I promise I will "like" or comment on your wall/status! :)))) Plus you can see pictures of all my adventures!

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Glad to hear from you! But also glad you are on my FB! I can follow you to see how you are doing! :-)

Jumble Mash said...

I miss you, too! I was just wondering to myself..where in the HELL is Brittany? And there you are!!

Have a great weekend!

Jillian said...

Have a good weekend... try to find a little "me time" in there somewhere, it's important

Danielle Leal said...

Miss you Brittany, but I am so glad that you are out enjoying yourself! And your weekend does look busy so I can totally understand why there is no room for blogging! I hope you have a great weekend and I will definitely add you on FB! take care, love!

My Aimless Infatuation said...

You are one busy Lady,adding you to FB now.

Slyde said...

we're already FB buddies :)

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

as long as your still alive!! lol we miss you!

Rebekah said...

You are a busy lady! Enjoy your weekend!

Bree said...

Busy bee! School is taking over my life, I feel like I have no free time either :P Boooo

~Tom~ said...

Hey no worries. Life happens. I have not been so good about posting either. Now, just why are you pointing at your boob? lol

Rebecca said...

it's life no worries

Jacquelyn Rich said...

does that mean i get to keep you company via facebook chat monday :) yay