Wednesday, December 15, 2010

:)) I loveee youuuu!!

Hello my darlings :)

Ohhh how I have missed you!

I promise this will NOT be another post declaring what a SUCKY blogger I am, or apologizing for not being by. Because, I am working on that :)

This is simply a little note, telling you that I loveeee youuuu!

and letting you know that I am in fact still alive,

and most importantly I am reminding you of how much you REALLY do love me!

You do, I promise!

I mean seriously...

Can you be mad at someone with cheeks like this?

Its like hating a baby! :)

Not possible.

12 comments:

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

Lol you're so cute!! we have missed you and your cheekies!

Bree said...

Haha hope everything is going good! :)

Rebecca said...

adorablr how couldanyone be mad at you

Anonymous said...

So cute! I've missed you!! :)

Jessica said...

Hope your doing well! I could certainly benefit from a little "cyber vacation" myself! :)

Blogs said...

life is fab right now...and the holidays are meant for taking time to breathe from this thing....we love those cheeks...well i know i do:) at least i get to see them on FB!!! what a doll

Danielle Leal said...

You are gorgeous! And its so great to know that you are well! I hope you have a great Christmas!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Looks like you a re doing great!! :-) We sure do miss YOU!

Hey Barbie said...

Pretty picture love! Missed ya!!

Slyde said...

nope, not possible at all. i love you too! :)

Dancy said...

Hah - you're totally forgiven... as long as you post pictures of Aidyn going nutzo over his Christmas presents. LOL

Jen said...

Lol you are too cute!