Monday, August 16, 2010

Spotlight Thursday Week!! Day 3!

We are on to day 3 of Spotlight Thursday! I hope you're enjoying meeting all these lovely ladies so far! I really enjoy introducing new blog friends, and meeting new blog friends myself! Its always exciting to find a blog you can dive into, and relate! I enjoy reading your blogs more then watching tv! (or reading your blogs while watching tv!)

Today is another FANTASTIC feature. She has been given lots of attention on my blog in the last week and has deserved every bit of it! (she made my blog button!) She is an incredible photographer, Mommy, and blogger! I get "baby fever" every time I stop by her blog! Those baby blue eyes will suck you in too!

So without further ado...

Allow me to once again introduce you to my blog bf 4E MANDY:


it's a beautiful life



Name?: Amanda Marie, is my full name. I go by Mandy.

Age?: 27

Tell me about your blog: It's all about me, my beautiful son and my wonderful husband! My thoughts, my musings, and lots of photographs!

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: I like inspiring and creative blogs. But I also just like reading other Mommy blogs, I really love it when I'm reading a post and I'm like "Oh yeah, me too!!"

Why did you start your blog?: I started my blog back in 2007 but I was horrible about keeping it up to date. When I got pregnant and had my little boy- is when I decided it was time to really get it going.

Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: I love the blog. It's a way to keep my family and friends updated and also meet new amazing bloggy friends!

and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : I'm gonna be boring and go with Mitt Romney. He's a conservative political figure. I just think he is extremely intelligent and humble. He has some amazing ideas to get this economy turned around again. I would love to pick his brain. I think we'd go to Jimmy Macs to eat. It's a roadhouse, and SO good!

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: I think I'd like to play Arwin from The Lord of the Rings. Yes, I'm that big of a nerd. Don't you think it would be fun to play a magical, beautiful elf??

Pick a theme song for your life: Okay this is going to be cheesy but "A New Day Has Come" - Celine Dion.

Fill in the blank....

I'm addicted to Salty foods!

I would walk 500 miles for My family.

I love the smell of My baby boy.

Who is your celeb look alike? ______I honestly don't think I have one???

Isn't she the cutest? And her family is stunning! I love her blog, and I am positive you will too! Check her out and show her some lovin! :))

4 comments:

A Nerd and A Free Spirit said...

What a fun idea - to spotlight bloggers. Cool!

~Kathryn

Blogs said...

neat! i love salt too! yum! babies-kids do smell good! haha until they poop!

Busy Bee Suz said...

She had me at the gorgeous pic of her baby boy!!!!

Shelayna said...

What a beautiful baby!!

shelblogs.blogspot.com