Sunday, August 22, 2010

FACEPAINT!

Today I had the opportunity of face painting at a birthday party! It was so great seeing the little kids get so excited when they saw their faces all painted up!

Sadly the heat + humidity caused their faces to melt pretty quickly!

I had to do Aidyns face twice, and it still melted off (You can't even tell that my nephew WAS a puppy!!)

The party was great, and the kids had a blast! I love Sunday afternoons filled with fun, laughter, and family (and face paint!)

p.s. I'll be a back to being a commenting queen tomorrow! I can't wait to read all about your weekends! Hope you had as much fun as I did!! :)

8 comments:

jill said...

omg, how fun! i used to do this for kids at the fair every year! its so much fun and all their faces look great, despite the weather! :)

Aimee said...

how fun! You are soo talented...Cute :)

alliehallmarr said...

CUTE!! Face paint is awesome, I love how it completely blows kid's minds every time!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi said...

Oh my hell! That is soo cute!! Kingston is going to be a skunk for halloween? How would you facepaint that?? haha

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Awwwwww, SO precious!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are so artistic...those kids were lucky to have such a great painter at the party!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

You did a great job though. Too cute.

Blogs said...

we love face paint...looking goood kiddos