Monday, July 12, 2010

Part Asian?

I get asked if I am part Asian ALLLLL the time! Now MyHeritage proves it!

MyHeritage is a site where you upload a photo of yourself, and then they scan your face. Once they undergo your facial recognition they give you a handful of celebs that you facial structure resembles. ALLLLL but one (Christina Ricci) was Asian! :) Afterwards they morph you into your celeb look alike. Check mine out:

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Free family tree - Free family history

Now do you believe me? I'm starting to believe my Dad... might not really be my dad! :)

p.s. Tried another picture.. and got Lindsay Lohan. I'd much rather be Asian. :)

13 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO! I've done this before when I was younger. I usually got Ricci and Tori Amos.

Jess Craig said...

i'm so glad you said it and not me. i've been thinking this since the day i saw your picture in the first place!

staclee said...

Oh my. That is scary it looks soo much like you!

Tanya said...

Haha. This is hilarious!! Yah I would definitely embrace the "Asian" side ...way more than trying to be stacked near Lindsay Lohan. YIKES!! AND so happy that you have yourlove back in your life!

Anonymous said...

OMG I so need to try this!

Slyde said...

i'd rather be mel gibson than lindsey lohan.

ok, maybe not.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, Lindsay Lohan.
I think you are a beautiful girl! Your pics of you are gorgeous. :)

Lily Dawn said...

ewww, definitely not Lindsay Lohan... I do see the Asian resemblance~ You are gorgeous girl!! =)

Tylaine said...

That's pretty cool. I think you're just gorgeous the way you are :)

Dancy said...

Yeeeeah, I wouldn't let it get you down. I did it too a while back & my #1 match? Was the oldest brother from The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe movies. Apparently I'm 32 & look like a 13yr old boy. Thanks MyHeritage!! :(

Kari said...

That's pretty cool! Haha - never heard of that. I never thought my parents were my real parents - though I've since been convinced they are!

I'd rather be Asian than Lindsay Lohan too. Just sayin....

AiringMyLaundry said...

Very cool. I think I did something like that and it showed that I looked like a boy. Ugh.

Lori said...

So what are you saying? :)Believe me your dad is your dad!