Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spotlight Thursday- Stephanie!

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous! How are the weeks flying by this fast? Not that I am complaining, its getting me that much closer to my FL trip. (EEEE!!!) BUT I will have a problem if my actual trip flies by. That will NOT be okay :)! seriously... MOVING ON.... You know what Thursdays mean to me and all my bloggy friends... Its a little thing we like to call SPOTLIGHT THURSDAY!!!!! Today our feature is a lovely lady named Stephanie! She is a new blogger, that I know ya'll will just love! (and I know she would love all of you!) Today is a special day for Stephanie and NOT just because I am featuring her! Today is her Anniversary! So you can head on over, say hi AND congratulations! :)

Now without further ado....Meet Stephanie at A Day in the Life of a Grad Students Wife!

Stephanie Nicole Snyder

How old are you?: 26


Tell me about your blog: It's a random mix of everyday life, cool internet finds, music, and sports (when it's Football season!). It's new - I've only been actively posting for about a month or two.

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: Those similar to mine - other people's lives are interesting to me! I also love Love LOVE wedding related blogs, or anything that is artsy. I've been married for 4 years, but i still enjoy surfing wedding websites, looking at decoration ideas, and helping friends with creative projects for their own weddings. I would LOVE to be a wedding planner! And a bunch of other things, too. Creativity is always flowing through me :)
Why did you start your blog?: The whole creativity thing - I'm constantly wanting to express myself. I'm always thinking, always brainstorming about something. My husband is currently in his last year of graduate school; his educational journey is really exciting and challenging not only for him but for me, as well! I wanted/needed a way to document the ups and downs of this experience.


Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: I love sharing with others. Whether it be a great new kitchen product, a good song, or more personal things like my day to day activities or artwork, I enjoy writing about it and letting others know about it!. Do they want to know? Good question. Should they know? maybe. All I know is, I'm a college grad with an average job who daydreams a ton. I need a creative outlet!

and.. just for fun....


If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : I would love to meet a lot of people! But currently, I'm a super fan of figure skater Johnny Weir - he is so entertaining and fun! I would like to go to a Russian restaurant with him - he's into that sort of thing, and he could show me the ropes. I am a West Virginian who pretty much sticks to American Cuisine, after all!

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?:
I would play any female character in any Quentin Tarantino film - the characters he develops are so awesome!


Fill in the blank....

I'm addicted to _chocolate and fun___________.

I would walk 500 miles for __my cat, if he should ever get lost 500 miles away_________________.

I love the smell of ___burning matches, chocolate chip cookies baking, cinnamon at Christmas time, and Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods___________.

The celeb I look like is___I've been told that I resemble Julianne Moore. Other than that, I don't know of any look alikes!

If you like Stephanie you can check her out here!

Congrats Stephanie on being featured and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope your day is fabulous! :)

P.S. I still need more volunteers! Go here... fill out the survey and email it to me at brittdjohnson87@yahoo.com and we'll be BFF-FL! :) Promise!

4 comments:

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Awhhh!!! I LOVE IT! What a great anniversary present :) You do a great job, as always! Thanks a ton, hun!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a cute girl. Great interview.
I will head over there now.

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is so cute...I am glad to see I am not the only one who likes the smell of burning matches. :0

AiringMyLaundry said...

Awesome. Johnny Weir does look like he'd be a lot of fun.