Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spotlight Thursday Returns!

Ahhhh Ladies and Gents! Guess whats back?

That's right! Spotlight Thursday!It's been a while, and I apologize to all of you who have sent in surveys! You will all be featured! I promise! :)

This week I am featuring one of my new blog friends Kenya! She has an adorable little blog called Newlywed Giggles I think you'll all find her to be just as adorable and sweet as her pictures/survey! When you're done reading her fun answers (That are perfect for the upcoming eclipse release!) go check her out!

Now without further ado....

MEET KENYA!

Name?: Mrs. Newlywed Giggles aka Kenya

How old are you? :26

Tell me about your blog: My blog is titled Newlywed Giggles and it is about all the funny stuff that happens in the life of newlyweds. Only some random crazy funny things happen to me so I like to share my giggles.

What kind of blogs do you like to read?: I read all kinds of blogs, from photography, newlyweds/married couple, wedding blogs, etc.

Why did you start your blog?: I started to blog right after I got married because I was looking for an outlet of what happens after the wedding! I was hooked on wedding blogs before but once I got married, I knew I had to share my stories because most of them will make you laugh.
Whats your favorite part so far about blogging?: All the wonderful new bloggy friends I have made! Also, the support you get when you're just not having a good day is amazing!
and.. just for fun....

If you could meet anyone in the world (present or past) for dinner, who would you meet, and where/what would you eat? : Robert Pattinson because I AM TEAM EDWARD and LOVE HIM TO DEATH and as long as I was with him while he caresses my face, we could eat at a freaking McDonald's for all I care. Seriously, I'll be with Robert Pattinson... who cares what we eat!

If you had to play a character in a book or movie which would you chose?: Um, Bella Swan from Twilight! Because she gets to be lovey dovey with Edward Cullen aka super hot hunk who can hold me anytime. I am a bit obessed with Twilight; more so now because the next movie installment is soon to come out!

Pick a theme song for your life: I've Had the Time of my Life from Dirty Dancing movie
Fill in the blank....

I'm addicted to
__chocolate___________.

I would walk 500 miles for ___Robert Pattinson, duh!______________. (good answer!)

I love the smell of __cake baking in the oven____________.

Who is your celeb look alike?

______I have no idea. :( (Any suggestions?)

Isn't she adorable? Go ahead! Check her out!

And like always, if you'd like to be featured on Spotlight Thursday, fill out this survey, and email it back to me at brittdjohnson87@yahoo.com! Be sure to include 3-4 pictures as well! I'd love to feature YOU! :)

8 comments:

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

She's awesome - heading over there right now!

Kenya said...

ahhhh.... you are AWESOME.. thanks!!!!

molly said...

so great! i agree- wedding blogs are the best!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!

He & Me + 3 said...

I will head over to say hi. She is so cute. Love her lives theme song. Awesome.

~M~ said...

Fun blog!!

Anonymous said...

Dropping in to say HI... see your still having fun here in blogosphere. I think it's a wonderful idea to do these "surveys". Thanks for sharing. By the way, just love the pics of you and your precious son, too cute!

V said...

This is so cool, shes my kind of girl! thanks for turning us onto her! <3