Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Prayers welcome!


My cousin Joy has a beautiful daughter Audrey who needs to have surgery tomorrow due to a Hiatal Hernia. She just turned one, and she is just a honey! I was lucky enough to be able to spend time with not only my cousin, but her gorgeous daughter this past Sunday. I would love if all of you could keep this little lady and her family in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow!

If you would like to read about her story you can do so here, and you can check out Joys blog here. Her blog is a great read, and her family is just beautiful!

(I know you will, because you are all so fantastic!)

Thanks again! :)

14 comments:

Mama said...

awww, she's adorable!

I will keep her in my prayers!

Brittney Galloway said...

Saying a prayer right now!

Amber said...

You're right! She is a sweetie! Lucky you for spending some fun time with her this weekend :)

Praying for her! Thanks for sharing her story!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Will do!!! Such a cutie pie.

Brittany said...

Praying for her little girl! :-) So adorable.

V said...

My cousins son had a hernia a few months ago. It's such a sad thing to see someone so innocent in so much pain. Will definitely be in my prayers.

AiringMyLaundry said...

She is so cute.

I will keep her in my thoughts.

Jenny said...

What a touching story - she is absolutely adorable!!

She will be in my prayers - please let us all know how it goes!!!

joven said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;

Shelze said...

She is adorable. You are all in my prayers today!

Juliana said...

I am hoping for the best, an will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!

Blogs said...

Done! xoxo

Unknown said...

Done. She is adorable!

~Joy said...

Ahh!Brittany! Thank you so much for all the prayers for Audrey and for everyone that prayed! The surgery went great! We came home yesterday and she is already back to her happy self! The surgery wentlonger than we had planned because the hernea was actually alot worse than they had thought. Her entire stomache was in her chest cavity. But Praise the Lord, we have awesome doctors that know what they are doing. i apreciate all the prayer from your readers too. Thanks everyone!!