Saturday, June 19, 2010

New me?

After writing this last night, I realized I need to figure things out. I need to get strong. I need to quit putting myself in the position to get hurt. Between NG and BD I have been feeling pretty down about myself.

plain and simple:

I'm sick of being used!

So today I am doing something for myself. I'm getting my haircut! I love that my hair is getting long. BUT secretly I have been growing it out, because I want my hair long for my wedding one day. I know that's crazy, being as I not only DO NOT have a fiancee, but I also DO NOT even have a boyfriend.

So lately I have been contemplating chopping it off.

Well not ALLLLL the way off! But like above my shoulders. Maybe some side swiped bangs! I don't know.

I just think maybe I need a change! Maybe It'll be a whole new start to a whole NEW ME!

By the way... I am pretty sure I have the best group of readers in the world! You guys rock in the commenting/supporting department! I honestly love you all! THANK YOU! :)

Check back later to see how daring I got at the salon!! :)

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I love getting my hair cut/done! It really does make you feel great and can change how you feel/view yourself. I can't wait to hear what you did to it! Make sure you take a pic :-)

Anonymous said...

I just read your post from last night right now. I'm sorry that you are feeling that way. I hope it improves. I think that it is amazing that you are making such an effort with BD for Aidyn's sake. It's important that he has both of you in his life but it's also important that you are happy. Maybe stepping back a little from BD while still being civil would be better for YOU. I hope you start feeling better soon. I think you're adorable and can't wait to see what you do to your hair! Hang in there girl!

He & Me + 3 said...

Good for you. Never settle and never allow yourself to be used or feel used. You are way to valuable and good for that.
Hugs,
Mimi
Can't wait to see the new do.

Jenny said...

There is something about a haircut that is so refreshing!!

You deserve to be happy - shame on anyone who has used you!!

I know how much it hurts when people take advantage of you and no one deserves to feel that.

Blogs said...

Beauty....u do u and that's that. No man, no person can give us more....love you:)

Mormon Surrogate: I'm not the mom I'm just the stork said...

I just chopped my hair last week... 8 inches! It was done the middle of my back, now it's just above my shoulders... not sure how much I'm liking it though.

I love change especially when going through changes.. I used to chop my hair, color it, get another ear piercing, etc.

Hang in there, and have fun with the changes you have control over! *HUGS*