Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm BACKKKKKK!!!!


Oh friends! OHHH How I have missed you!

I had every intention of blogging daily... but guess what?
I was SO busy!

That and my computer was a total pain in the boo-tay!

Never the less, I am back. We traveled to and from FL safely! We had a blast while we were there, and although it was an emotional roller coaster at times- there was still more up's then down's. I am so glad that we had this opportunity together... as a "family". Because thats what we are. BD, Aidyn, and I.... a family. No matter how different, odd, or dysfunctional at time we may be. :) We are a family, and we love our son. Thats what this trip was- a chance for us to show Aidyn just how much we love him. To show him that we can get along, and that he isn't missing out on ANYTHING!

:)

I am still exhausted from the 24 hour non-stop trip home (with a 3 year old, and a 11 year old!), so my blogging today will again be limited, but in the mean time...

if you really-really miss me...

and if you want to take a sneak peak into my time at FL you can go here to see some pictures!

I love you all, and can't wait to catch up! Its going to take me WEEKS! :) (but I'll enjoy every second/hour of it!)

XOXO

Britt.

p.s. I didn't get a tan :( I used far too much sunscreen for that! :)

17 comments:

Shelley said...

YAYYYY!!! I'm so glad you are back!! Missed you!!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Welcome back!!! :) :) :)

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Welcome back! I missed your blog posts. I love that photo - adorable! Definitely going to check out the others :)

P.S. try True Blue Spa 29 & Holding Sunblock from Bath and Body Works - it's amazing, lots of beneficial ingredients for your skin, water proof, smells great, and lets you tan right through it!

Lindsay said...

Welcome back sweetie!!!!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

Token Yankee said...

Glad you had a great time, the pics are adorable. I especially like the ones of your little man with the Disney girls, priceless!

tara said...

welcome back! glad you had a great time!! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah for a great time for your whole family. Disney is the best and that is a trip Aidyn will not forget. Evah!

~Tom~ said...

I just finished looking at all of your trip pics. What a fun time it seems you had! Thanks for sharing and welcome back!

alliehallmarr said...

Welcome back! So glad you all had such a nice time!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Hey, don't knock the sunscreen...it is needed. :)
Glad you had fun.
Take your time getting back into a groove.
Suz

Unknown said...

Hey Sweet Brit~

So glad you had a fun trip with the "FAM." glad you are home safely. Once you get plenty of needed rest... we will be waiting. lOVE THE TOP PIC. TOO. I will have to go check out the others. Good night friend! Jenn

Crystal said...

I just got back from Disney on Monday. We could have had a blogger date..lol
I however only had a 2 hr drive. I have done the 22hr drive from Ny to here a few times before we moved here.
Welcome Back

Stacey-Lou said...

Yay I'm so glad you're back and that you enjoyed your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!x

molly said...

i'm so glad you had fun!! that is so great that you guys make your "family" work :-)

Slyde said...

too funny! i have that same picture with my son and mickey in that same spot!

Tylaine said...

Welcome back Brittany! Looks like you had an amazing time. :)
Love all the pictures. Your little boy is so cute! I loved the ones of him flying in the air! :)