Tuesday, May 25, 2010

When a pirate has a birthday...

Once upon a time there lived a little boy. His name was "J" and he was turning 5 years old! It was his Birthday!

When it was time to make his first Birthday wish, he closed his eyes and made the biggest wish ever. He sucked in the air, and breathed out a big "Woooshhh" of air- blowing out most of the candles.

Just like magic "J" turned into a....

PIRATE?!


And whats that?!

His Sister
and cousin turned into pirates too!

Oh me! Oh my! So did I!
What are four pirates to do on a Tuesday with no boat or water in sight?

Look for buried treasure of course! So off we went!
Clue..
after clue..
after clue..
After the 11th clue, the Birthday pirate found the silver chest of treasure hidden in the bushes by the garden!Inside it was loaded with goodies for all of the pirates!
The pirates celebrated with big smiles, and enjoyed great big birthday donuts! What a great start to a pirates 5th Birthday!
:)

Happy Birthday my handsome nephew! I am so blessed that you are in my life! I love you my little pirate!! :)

19 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

They look like they had so much fun! I love the donut cake.

molly said...

AHAHAHAH i don't know what i like the better- the donut cake or the pirate outfits! so cute.

Unknown said...

Love the donut idea...and the bottom pic. is so FRAME WORTHY! darling!!! ARGHHH MATEY! ;0

Slyde said...

i can TOTALLY see your eye under that patch! youre cheating!

~Tom~ said...

You sure make it fun to be a kid! The memories you are creating will be with them forever!

Aimee said...

Awww that was the cutest birthday. How fun! A pirate scavenger hunt and treasure. Gosh!

Busy Bee Suz said...

This looks like so much fun.
Isn't it the best when our wishes come true?

Stacey-Lou said...

That looks so much fun! I wanna go to a pirate party!x

tara said...

mmmm... i wnat a donut cake!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, that is so cute! What adorable kids! Looks like a fun time. :)

Sammy said...

Awww how cute! Sounds (and looks) like they had a blast!

Shelley said...

How fun for them! They looked like they had fun and so do you!

nanner said...

how cute are they.

KLZ said...

I love pirates! This looks like a great birthday - did you make the shirts yourself?

He & Me + 3 said...

Stunt Man had a pirate party when he was two and it was one of the funnest parties ever. CUTE. I love all the outfits. Everyone looks so adorable. Looks like a fun party too. Happy Birthday J!

Kit Kat said...

OH that is so cute!!
I heard you guys might be in the area on thurs... I work from 12:30 to 7. Probably right in the middle of when you'll be here, but if you wanted to get an early lunch, or late dinner, let me know!!! Would love to see you and the little ones!

Iris Flavia said...

Very, very cool, aye! :-)

asj said...

This is amazing, I want a birthday like this!? So fun and as always the kids are SO cute!

Another David said...

I always wanted a pirate party! Jealous.